The EKKO EP18Li Lithium-Ion Walkie Pallet Jack is designed with the versatility of a pallet jack with full power lifting and driving capabilities. It is ideal for loading and unloading trucks, loading docks, stock rooms, manufacturing floors and warehousing.
Made from high quality steel and components with durable quality drives to withstand any terrain, usage, impact and directional changes for the use of any application with confidence and assurance.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 4000 lbs.
- MAX FORK HEIGHT: 7.1”
- LOWERED FORK HEIGHT: 3.3"
- FORK SIZE: 27x48”
- TURNING RADIUS: 55”
- INTERNAL BATTERY: Lithium-Ion 24V/40Ah,
- INTERNAL CHARGER: Direct connect 110A 110VAC plug-in automatic 24V/15A charger
- SPEED TRAVEL: 3.3 mph empty ; 3.0 mph loaded
- LIFTING SPEED: 1.1 ips empty; .8 ips loaded
- LOWERING SPEED: 1.5 ips empty; 1.5 ips loaded
- DRIVE WHEELS: 10.6" x 2.75" polyurethane
- STABILITY CASTERS: 4" x 1.5" polyurethane
- LOAD WHEELS: (2) 3.1" x 3.7" polyurethane
- HYDRAULIC LIFTING MOTOR: 24V 800-Watt lifting motor with hardened chrome moly steel for durability.
- DRIVE MOTOR: 24V 750-Watt drive motor for efficiency and high torque.
- MAX GRADIENT (Laden/Unladen %): 8/15
- CONTROLLER: 24V provides performance through entire range of speed; Constant travel speed regardless of load; Battery discharge indicator combination gauge.
- BRAKES: Electro-magnetic braking for secure stopping power; Electronic neutral braking for accurate control.
- OPERATOR CONTROLS: Throttle, lifting, lowering, turtle mode and horn functions are in the ergonomic handle; belly button reverse safety feature allows the unit to stop and reverse to avoid collision or injury.
- CHASSIS AND MAST: Robotic Welding; Heavy duty steel for durability.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 67.2"
- OVERALL WIDTH: 27.5"
- SERVICE WEIGHT w/ BATTERY: 650lbs
Lead Acid Battery vs. Lithium-Ion Battery
Let’s take a closer look at some of the major advantages of Electric Pallet Jacks with state-of-the-art lithium battery technology.
Dramatic cost savings:
Because lithium ion batteries last so much longer than traditional lead acid batteries, the cost savings begin to add up quickly and end up being substantial over the much longer life span of this game-changing pallet jack power source.
Other factors that contribute to a more cost-efficient warehouse operation include:
- Far less money spent on energy for charging batteries
- Less time and labor expended by workers swapping out lead acid batteries
- Less time and labor spent maintaining and watering lead acid batteries
- Less energy wasted (a lead acid battery burns off 45-50% of its energy in heat, while a lithium battery loses only 10-15%)
Hydrogen fumes and “acid splash” are a health and safety concern for workers maintaining lead acid batteries. Risks include sulfuric acid contacting their clothing, skin or eyes. Though not always adhered to, OSHA Guidelines call for nearby eyewash stations and for workers to wear personal protective gear (goggles, rubber or neoprene gloves and aprons). Such potential health and safety hazards are eliminated when using lithium batteries.
No battery rooms required:
Due to the space needed for charging and the risk of spills and fumes, most companies that run multiple electric pallet jacks powered by lead acid batteries handle the time-consuming recharging tasks by dedicating some of their valuable warehouse space to a separate, well-ventilated battery room.
So-called “opportunity charging” (or charging pallet jack batteries when opportunities arise; for example, during breaks or in between tasks) is one of the great advantages of lithium batteries. However, the same practice will significantly shorten the life of a lead acid battery
2434 Fender Avenue Unit E
Fullerton, Ca 92831
ESSLifts.com © 2020